Areas of Expertise
- Organizational Psychology / Behavior
- International Psychology
- Cross-Cultural Psychology
- PhD in Organizational Behavior, University of Pretoria, South Africa
- MCom in Industrial/Organizational Psychology, University of Stellenbosch, South Africa
- BCom in Industrial/Organizational Psychology, University of Pretoria, South Africa
- A Strategic Organizational Behaviour Framework to Sustain the Effective Management of World Heritage Sites
- Levin, M.M., Geldenhuys, D.J., & van Niekerk, A. (2012). A call for trust in cross border business. African Journal of Business Management, 6(30), 9236–9242.
- Van Niekerk, A., Geldenhuys, D.J., Levin, M.M., May, M., & Moalusi, K.P. (2012). Implementing an operational risk management framework: Psycho-social factors in Tanzania. Journal of Psychology in Africa, 27(2), 77–86.
- Geldenhuys, D.J., Levin, M.M., & Van Niekerk, A. (2012). Risk management as a social defense against anxiety. SA Journal of Industrial Psychology, 38(2), http://dx.doi.org/10.4102/sajip.v38i2.982
- Levin, M.M., & Buckett, A. (2011). Discourses regarding ethical challenges in assessments - Insights through a novel approach. SA Journal of Industrial Psychology, 37(1) http://dx.doi.org/10.4102/sajip.v37i1.949
- Levin, M.M. (2010). Identifying key issues in heritage organization behavior to facilitate sustained management: A case study from South Africa. Journal of Contemporary Management, 7, 208–230.
Selected Professional Experience
- Adjunct Faculty, International Psychology, The Chicago School of Professional Psychology (2013-2018)
- International Operations Analyst, Indeed (2016 to 2018)
- Faculty, Industrial/Organizational Psychology, University of South Africa (2009-2012)
- Industrial/Organizational Psychologist