Areas of Expertise:
- Public administration
- PhD in public policy, University of Maryland, Maryland
- MPA, Valdosta University, GA
- BS in psychology, Carnegie Mellon Univ, PA
- Public Access Information Technologies in American City Governments
Research Areas of Interest:
- Organizational behavior
Certifications and /or licenses:
Graduate Certificate in Distance Teaching, UMGC
- Demeter, L., & Sibanda, N. (2017). Neighborhood risks and resources correlated with rates of successful reentry of youth returning from detention centers in Massachusetts. Journal of Juvenile Justice, 2, 3-15.
- Demeter, L., & Osafo-Danso, R. (2016). Beyond elections: Ghana's democracy from the perspective of the citizenry. International Journal of Humanities and Social Science Review, 2(8), 3-12.
- Jacobs, P., & Demeter, L. (2016). Graduates' perceptions of an early childhood education teacher training program in Jamaica. International Journal of Education and Human Development, 2(6), 16-32.
Select Professional Experience:
- 2007-present, online graduate teaching, several universities.
- 1996 -2008, Director, MD Department of Health.