Areas of Expertise:
- Ph.D, Oklahoma State University, Stillwater, OK
- MS, Oklahoma State University, Stillwater, OK
- BS, Hofstra University, Hempstead, NY
- Urban Property Crime and the Distribution of Income
Research Areas of Interest:
- Time Series Analysis
- Labor Economics
- Stevans, L.K. (2012). The Economic Competitiveness of Countries: A Principal Factors Approach. International Journal of Economics and Finance, 4(12).
- Stevans, L.K. (2012. Income Inequality and Economic Incentives: Is There an Equity-Efficiency Trade-Off. Research in Economics, 66(2), pp. 149-160.
- Neelankavil, J.P., Stevans, L.K., & Roman, F. (2012). Correlates of Economic Growth in Developing Countries: A Panel Cointegration Approach. International Review of Applied Economics, 26(1), pp. 83-96.
Select Professional Experience:
- Associate Professor of Business Analytics, Department of Information Systems and Business Analytics, Hofstra University, NY
- Professor Emeritus of Business Analytics, Department of Information Systems and Business Analytics, Hofstra University, NY