Areas of Expertise:
- Healthcare Leadership
- Academic Leadership
- Physician Practice Management
- PhD University of Missouri-Columbia, MO
- MBA/healthcare administration concentration Western New England University - Springfield MA>
- BSN University of Maryland-Baltimore, MD
Exploring the relationship between medical school curriculum and self-directed learning comparing graduates of traditional and problem-based learning curricula among practicing physicians. http://proxy1.ncu.edu/login?url=https://search.ebscohost.com/login.aspx?direct=true&db=edsndl&AN=edsndl.oai.union.ndltd.org.OCLC.oai.xtcat.oclc.org.OCLCNo.46705581&site=eds-live
Research Areas of Interest:
- Interprofessional Collaboration
- Innovation in Teaching Models
- Academic Leadership
- Mast, L., Winter, B., Ross, M., McIntyre-Hite, L. (2018). Program Management for Faculty Development: Addressing the Changing Faculty Roles in a Direct Assessment Competency- Based Model, Journal of Health Administration Education (JHAE). 35 (2) Spring 2018: 279-293.
- McIntyre-Hite, L., Cheney, M., Bever, S., Mast, L, Hapka, A. (2018). CBEN's quality framework: A case study in its application to CBE curriculum quality standards at Walden University. Journal of Competency-Based Education. https://doi.org/10.1002/cbe2.1170.
- Mast, L., Gambescia, S., Hewitt, A., Zimerman, D. (2016). Online healthcare management education: A nod to the past and a vision for the future. Journal of Health Administration Education (JHAE) 2015; 32(4): 423-426.
- Hewitt, A., Mast, L., Zimmerman, D. (2016). An initial survey of health management online programs: commonalities, differences, and future trends. Journal of Health Administration Education (JHAE) 2015; 32(4): 497-514.
- Mast, L., Rahman, A., Schatzman, B., Bridges, D., Horsley, N. (2015). Innovations in continuing professional education: A model to impact interprofessional collaboration. Int Public Health J 2015;7(1):23-35.
- Mast, L., Rahman, A, Bridges, D., Horsley, N. (2014). Exploring the impact of an interprofessional care protocol on the patient experience and outcomes for seniors with diabetes. Patient Experience Journal 2014; 1 (2) Fall 2014.
- Mast, L., Gambescia,S. (2013).Assessing Online Education and Accreditation in Healthcare Management. Whitepaper published by Association of University Programs in Health Administration (AUPHA). 2000 14th Street North, Suite 780, Arlington, VA 22201
- Mast, L., Restum, Z., & Shukla, N. (2003). Field research uses; Physician administrator leadership model. College View/ American College of Medical Practice Executives. Spring 2003, 25-28.
- Yavapai College Foundation (current)
- Chicago Health Executives Forum (CHEF/ACHE Chapter) (former)
- Prescott Sunup Rotary (current)
- Northcentral University - Associate Dean, School of Health Sciences
- College of Health Sciences
- MHA Program Director
- Competency Based Education Program Director
- Academic Program Coordinator & Director
Associate Dean and Professor and Senior Fellow of Teaching Institute
- Robert Morris University
- School of Graduate Studies
- Robert Morris College
- School of Business Administration
- Chief Compliance Officer University of Chicago Hospitals & Health System and Pritzker School of Medicine
- Executive Administrator University of Missouri-Columbia Medical School/ Faculty Practice Plan
- Administrator, Ambulatory Care Washington University School of Medicine, St. Louis
- Manager, Ambulatory Surgery Center University of Connecticut Health Systems
- Captain, U.S. Army Nurse Corps