Areas of Expertise:
- Executive Coaching
- Leadership Development
- Industrial/Organizational Psychology
- December 2015
- Our Lady of the Lake University, Ph.D.
- Major: Leadership Studies
- Dissertation "Measuring the effects of leadership coaching"
- December 2008
- University of Houston- Clear Lake, M.A.
- Major: Industrial Organization Psychology
- Thesis Capstone "Examining Communication Styles of Medical Providers"
- August 2003
- Texas A&M University, B.S.
- College Station, Texas
- Major: Community Health
- "Measuring the effects of leadership coaching"
Research Areas of Interest:
- Leadership Coaching
- Leadership Selection
Certifications and /or licenses:
- Tobacco Treatment Specialist- Awarded 10.2019
- Hogan Personality Assessment- Awarded 8.2019
- Emotional Intelligence Certification MHS (EQ-I 2.0) - Awarded 10.2018
- Professional Certified Coach (ACC) with International Coach Federation (ICF) 12.2018
- Real Colors, Training Certification Awarded 1.29.2016
- Advanced Certified Personal and Executive Coach- College of Executive Coaching 9.4.2015
- Peer- Reviewed Journal Article
- Reyes Liske, J., Holladay, C. (2016) "Coaching's Effect: Competencies, Career Mobility, and Retention", Leadership & Organization Development Journal, Vol.37 No. 7, pp. 936-948.
- Professional Magazine
- Holladay, C., Reyes Liske, J., DeVeau, M., (2014) "Designing a Group Coaching Program for Leaders", Talent & Development Magazine.
- Professional Presentation
- Reyes Liske, J., Green, M. (2011). Exploring the Benefits of Coaching. Talk presented at the General Business Conference, Sam Houston University, Huntsville, TX.
Select Professional Experience:
- December 2020- Present
- Instructor, Support Specialist, University of Michigan- Ross School of Business.
- Graduate Leading People and Organizations MO533
- June 2019- Present
- Adjunct Faculty, Purdue Global University.
- Graduate Foundations of Professional Psychology PS501
- Graduate Industrial Organizational Psychology PS540
- Graduate Organizational Behavior & Management PS541
- Course Leader- Industrial Organizational Field Placement PS545
- Comprehensive Exam Reader- Graduate Psychology Thesis
- August 2019- Present
- Part-time Faculty- School of Business, North Central University.
- Doctoral Dissertation Chair Member
- Doctoral Dissertation Subject Matter Expert
- Graduate Industrial Organizational Psychology IOP 8400
- Graduate Training & Development HRM 5009
- Graduate Diversity & Inclusion HRM 7002
- September 2018- Jan 2020 Adjunct Faculty
- The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center
- School of Health Professions- Houston, Texas
- Mentoring Across Differences DDA 4322
- August 2009 - May 2011 Adjunct Faculty
- Buena Vista University- Storm Lake, Iowa
- Industrial Psychology PSYC 36403