Areas of Expertise
- Criminal Justice
- Research and Analysis
- Curriculum Development and Instruction
- Ph.D., Rutgers, the State University of New Jersey
- M.A., Rutgers, the State University of New Jersey
- B.A., The Pennsylvania State University
- Reassessing the Relationship between Religion and Juvenile Delinquency
- Biddle, Jennifer (2018) Drug Offenders. In Williams, J.M., Chowdhury, L., Daftary-Kapur, T., Garcia, E., & Vodde, R. (Eds.). Contemporary Ethical Issues in the Criminal Justice System: A Textbook Reader. San Diego: Cognella Academic Press (under contract).
- Inciardi, James and Jennifer Meyer (2001) Arson: Behavioral and Economic Aspects, in Joshua Dressler (ed.), Encyclopedia of Crime and Justice (New York: Macmillan publishing, 2001).
Selected Professional Experience
- Management Analyst
- Victim Services Supervisor
- Research Associate
- Grants Development Assistant