Areas of Expertise:
- Data structures and algorithms
- Computer architecture and computer engineering
- Software engineering
- BE, Electronics, Shivaji University, India, 2000
- MS, Electrical Engineering, UT Arlington, Arlington, TX, 2003
- Certificate, Computer Engineering, NYU, NY, NY, 2005
- PhD, Computer Science, Nova Southeastern University, Davie, FL, 2012
Dissertation Title: Region-based Crossover for Clustering Problems
Research Areas of Interest:
- Data clustering
- Genetic Algorithms
- D’Souza, J. F., Adams, C. K., & Reed, A. (2015). Validation of region-based crossover for clustering problems. Int. J. Imaging Robot, 15(2), 53-66.
- D’Souza, J. F., Reed, A. D., & Adams, C. K. (2014). Selecting microcontrollers and development tools for undergraduate engineering capstone projects. Computers in Education Journal, 5(1), 54-66.
- D'Souza, J. (2012). Region-based Crossover for Clustering Problems. Nova Southeastern University.
Select Professional Experience:
- Professor of Engineering and information sciences – DeVry University
- Engineer I - Electro Arts
- IT Manager – Cendant Corporation