Areas of Expertise:
- Ph.D., University of Kentucky, Lexington
- Auditor rotation and auditor independence: An investigation using social identity theory and accountability
Research Areas of Interest:
- Auditor decision making
- Behavioral research
Certifications and /or licenses:
- 2020. The auditor reputation cycle: A synthesis of the literature. International Journal of Auditing. 2020:1-28.
- 2016. Concession, contention, and accountability in auditor-client negotiations. Behavioral Research in Accounting. 28 (1): 15-25.
- 2013. Antecedents of organizational knowledge sharing: A meta-analysis and critique. Journal of Knowledge Management. 17 (2): 250-77.
Select Professional Experience:
- Teaching undergraduate, masters, and doctoral students