Areas of Expertise:
- Forensic Social Work
- Implicit Curriculum in Social Work Education
- Cognitive-Integrative Theory
- Goals & Roles: Institutional, Organizational, and Personal Influences on Collaboration between Social Workers and Lawyers
- PhD – Social Service Administration - University of Chicago School of Social Service Administration. 2011.
- MA – Social Service Administration - University of Chicago School of Social Service Administration. 1999.
- MA – Social Sciences- University of Chicago. 1991.
- BA – Anthropology & Music – Lawrence University, Appleton, WI. 1987
Selected Professional Experience:
- Assistant Professor. Department of Social Work. Valparaiso University, Valparaiso Indiana.
- Lecturer. Indiana University School of Social Work. South Bend, Indiana.
- Post-Doctoral Research Fellow. University of Notre Dame School of Law, Notre Dame, Indiana.