Areas of Expertise:
- Project Management
- Information Systems Management
- Higher Education
- PhD from the University of Tennessee,
- Graduate certifications in Project Management and Information Systems Management from Keller Graduate School of Management
Selected Publications (if applicable):
Anderson, A. M (2017). Product Development Association Body of Knowledge: A Guide for Training and Certification. PDMA: Chicago, IL. Served as one of the contributing authors.
Shaw, M., Blyler, D., Bradley, J., Burrus, S., & Rodriquez, R. (2015). “The Use of Learning Contracts to Promote Student Success in Online Doctoral Programs” Online Journal of Distance Learning Administration, Volume XVIII, Number 3, Fall 2015 University of West Georgia, Distance Education Center
Selected Professional Experience:
- Served in leadership positions in corporate and higher educational settings
- Previously an Innovation Consultant with Product Innovation Educators.
- Member of PMI (Project Management Institute) and PDMA (Product Development Management Association)