Areas of Expertise:
- Educational Leadership
- Higher Education Systems
- B.A. Environmental Sciences, La Salle University
- M.S. Organizational Dynamics, University of Pennsylvania Wharton
- Ph.D. Educational Leadership/Systems Specializing in Marketing and Higher Education, Union Institute University
- “The Use of the Spiritual Technique of Lectio Divina as an Aid for Marketing Decision-making.”
Selected Professional Experience:
- Senior consultant/owner: White Enterprises Business Consulting
- Member: American Marketing Association, Christian Business Faculty Association, International Society for Business Education, National Business Education Association, Lower Bucks County Chamber of Commerce, World Affairs Council of Philadelphia, International Association of Business and Financial Consultants
- “Marketing Environment of Management” Eastern University, St. Davids, PA, ©1997, 1999, 2001, 2002, 2005.
- “Marketing Environment of Management” Online & On Ground Curriculum for Management of Information Systems, Eastern University, St. Davids, PA, ©2000, 2002, 2005.
- “Marketing & Opinion Research” A Student Guide for Conducting Marketing Research, ©2003, 2005.
- “Marketing Through the Eyes of Faith” work in progress (book) (2018).