Areas of Expertise:
- Criminal Justice
- Forensic Science
- Emergency Management
- PhD, Business Administration with specialization in Criminal Justice, Northcentral University
- MS Business Administration with specialization in Criminal Justice, Northcentral University
- BS Business Administration with specialization in Criminal Justice and Executive Management, Hodges University
- Assessing the use of Bloodstain Pattern Analysis by location, agency and officer’s factors.
- Real World Crime Scene Investigation (2016) CRC Press, Boca Rotan, FL
Selected Professional Experience:
- Crime scene Investigation, retired as Crime Scene Specialist, Adjunct Faculty, Chair of the Faculty Adjunct Council in School of Business,
- Lead faculty in Criminal Justice, Member of the IRB review board, Chair of the Faculty Senate
- Expert witness in crime scene investigation, Bloodstain Pattern Analysis, photography and fingerprints.