Areas of Expertise:
- Project management
- PhD, IT and Security, Capella University
- MBA, Management and Decision Sciences, University of Maine
- B.Com, Accounting & Business, Nelson Mandela University, South Africa
- Computer user security: A model facilitating measurement
Research Areas of Interest:
- Deriving business value from information technology
- Cybersecurity defenses
- Innovation and change
- The technology adoption process model and self-efficacy of distance education students. Quarterly Review of Distance Education, 18(2), 57-76.
- Applying constant comparative method with multiple investigators and inter-coder reliability. The Qualitative Report 21(1), 26-42.
- Webcams and virtual teams: An impact model. Team Performance Management, 20(3/4), 148-177.
Select Profession Experience:
- President, InfraGard
- CEO, UserSec
- CEO and CTO, SourceTech
- Accountant, IBM