Areas of Expertise:
- Human Resources
- Ph.D., Indiana State University, Terre Haute, IN
- Post-Arrival Performance Interventions that Assist North American Expatriates in Hong Kong
Research Areas of Interest:
- Human performance
Certifications and /or licenses:
- Wood, E. & St. Peters, H. (2014). Short term international study tours: Impact on cultural intelligence. International Journal of Human Resources Management, 25(3-4).
- Wood, E. (2013, February). The relationship between role ambiguity and expatriates’ adjustment and performance. In D. Chapman (Ed.), Proceedings of the 2013 AHRD International Confrence, Febraury 14-15.
- Wood, E. & St. Peters, H. (2012). A model for global outreach across the business curriculum. Christian Business Academy Review, 7(1).
- El Mansour, B. & Wood, E. (2010, June). Improving cross-cultural training: The case of expatriate managers in Morocco. Journal of European Industrial Training, 34(4).
- Wood, E. & El Mansour, B. (2010). Performance interventions that assist Chinese expatriate's adjustment and performance: Toward a conceptual framework. Academy of Human Resource Development Review, 10(2).
- Wood, E. & El Mansour, B. (2009. February). Comparison of on-assignment performance interventions for North American expatriates and Chinese expatriates. In J. Storberg-Walker (Ed.), Proceedings of 2009 AHRD International Conference, February 18-22.
- Wood, E. (2008, October). On-assignment performance interventions that assist North American expatriates adjusment and performance. In C. Sutton (Ed.), Proceedings of 2008 Midwest Academy of Management Annual Conference, October 2-4.
- Wood, E. (2007, February). E-mentoring as a means to develop and retain expatriate managers. In F. Nafukho (Ed.), Proceedings of 2007 AHRD International Conference, February 28 – March 4.
Select Professional Experience:
- Sr. Director, Human Capital Management, Fort Wayne Metals Research Products Corp.
- Associate Professor (Tenured), Taylor University
- Board Member, Jerusalem University College
- Board Member, Mad Anthony's Childrens' Hope House