Areas of Expertise:
- Organizational Leadership
- Workforce Development
- Human Resources Management
- Training & Development
- Strategic Planning
- Ph.D. Workforce Development & Organizational Leadership, University of Nevada, Las Vegas
- M.A. Higher Education Administration, New York University
- B.S. Business Management, San Diego State University
- A Phenomenological Study on the Leadership Development of African American Women Executives in Academia and Business
- Davis, D. (2016). The Journey to the Top: Stories on the Intersection of Race and Gender for African American Women in Academia and Business. Journal of Research Initiatives, 2(1), 1-12.
- Davis, D. & Maldonado, C. (2015). Shattering the Glass Ceiling: The Leadership Development of African American Women in Higher Education. Advancing Women in Leadership, 35(1), 50-66.
- Davis, D. (2014). Her Father’s Focus. In A.M. Abdullah-Winstead (Ed.), Their Journey to the Ph.D.: Stories of Personal Perseverance and Academic Achievement (Special Edition, p. 21-27). Atlanta, GA: Hawthorne Press.
Selected Professional Experience:
- Founder & CEO - Connect All DOTS, LLC
- Instructor- Texas State Technical College
- Director for Academic Enrichment/Part-time Instructor- University of Nevada, Las Vegas