Area(s) of Expertise
- Developing services and programs for individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities.
- Program review and evaluation of services for individuals with profound disabilities.
- Developing behavioral health programs and services for children and families.
- Program review and evaluation of services for children and families.
- Ph.D., University of Nebraska-Lincoln
- M.A., University of Nebraska-Lincoln
- M.S.W., University of Nebraska-Omaha
- B.S., University of Nebraska-Omaha
Item Analysis of the Child and Adolescent Functional Assessment Scale
- Darling, J. E, & Circo D. K. (2015). Measuring happiness in individuals with profound multiple disabilities. Research in Developmental Disabilities 47, 117-125.
Selected Professional Experience
- Adjunct Faculty University of Nebraska-Omaha
- Consultant OMNI Behavioral Health
- Board Member NOVA Therapeutic Community
- Social Work Department Director, University of Nebraska Medical Center