Areas of Expertise:
- Network Technology
- Data Analysis
- Management Information Systems
- PhD, Management and Information Technology, Capella University
- MBA, Business and Information Technology, University of Redlands
- BS, Business, University of California at Riverside
- Factors influencing use of virtual private networks over traditional wide area networks by decision-making technology managers. (Published dissertation)
Research Areas of Interest:
- Workforce Security
- Cloud Computing
- Social Media in Business
- Thomas, S. & Babb, D. & Spillan, J. (2012) The Importance of Culture Change and Change Management in Successful Implementation of SAP Enterprise Resource Planning Systems. Mountain Plains Journal of Business and Economics. General Research, Volume 13, (Year 2012) August 2012.
- Covell, R, & Mirabella, J., & Babb, D. (2012). Life Science Industry Firms’ Response Rates to Various Marketing Techniques. International Journal of Accounting Information Science & Leadership, volume 5, issue 14. Fall 2012.
- Babb, D (2005). Proceedings from 2005 International Symposium on Computer Science and Technology. Factors Influencing Virtual Private Network Adoption Decisions. The American Scholars Press, p. 16. ISBN 0-9721479-5-0.
Select Profession Experience:
- Senior Director of IT, CB Richard Ellis
- VP of IT, IPC Communications
- Senior Director of IT, Loma Linda University