Area of Expertise:
- Higher Education Administration
- K-12 Administration
- Instructional Technology
- Guidance & Counseling
- Higher Education & K-12 Law
- Ph.D., Wayne State University
- J.D., Michigan State University
- M.A, Siena Heights University
- B.A., University of Central Florida
Distance Education Using Two-Way Interactive Television and Special Features A 4th Year Evaluation Study Perceptions by Students and Parents
- Crowe, D & La Pierre, M.E. (2019). Virtual/Mixed reality: Next generational users of instructional tools for K-12 and higher education. In Information Research Management Association (Eds.), Virtual reality in education: breakthroughs in research and practice (pp 382 to 398). Information Science Reference (an imprint of IGI Global) DOI: 10.4018/978-1-5225-8179-6.ch019.
- Crowe, D. & LaPierre, M.E. (2018). Virtual/Mixed reality: Next generational users of instructional tools for k-12 and higher education. International Journal of Conceptual Structures and Smart Applications, 6(1) DOI: 10.4018/IJCSSA.2018010103.
- Crowe, D., LaPierre, M., & Kebritchi, M. (2017) Knowledge Based Artificial Augmentation Intelligence Technology: Next Step in Academic Instructional Tools for Distance Learning. Tech Trends, 61(5) doi:10.1007/s11528-017-0210-4.
- Luciano-Wong, S. and Crowe, D. (2019), "Persistence and engagement among first-year Hispanic students", Journal for Multicultural Education, Vol. 13 No. 2, pp. 169-183. https://doi.org/10.1108/JME-12-2017-0072.
Selected Professional Experience:
- Lecturer, College of Education, Wayne State University
- Lecturer, College of Education. Consultant to the Provost and Vice Chancellor for Academic Affairs, University of Michigan
- Director of Criminal Justice Programs, Siena Heights University
Research Associate, Developmental Disabilities Institute & Center for Enabling Technology, Wayne State University and Michigan State University