Areas of Expertise:
- Project Management
- Procurement Management
- Doctor of Engineering in Engineering Management, George Washington University, Washington, District of Columbia
- Master of Science in Civil Engineering, Missouri University of Science & Technology, Rolla, Missouri
- Master of Science in Management, Baker Universit, Baldwin City, Kansas
- Bachelor of Science in Architectural Engineer, University of Kansa, Lawrence, Kansas
- Associate of Applied Science in Information Systems, Kaplan University
- Enhancing Traditional Earned Value Management with Three-Point Estimates to Produce Probability Based Performance Forecasts and Contingency Funding Projections for Construction-Engineering Projects
Research Areas of Interest:
- Project management
- Construction management
- Facilities managment
- Procurement management
Certifications and/or licenses:
- Certified Facility Manager, International Facility Management Association
- Certified Professional Contract Manager, National Contract Management Association
- Certified Professional in Engineering Management, American Society for Engineering Management
- Project Management Professional, Project Management Institute
- Six-Sigma Green Belt, AT&T Quality Management System
- Crandell, D. (1999). Leveling the playing field: An overview of managed competition. American Public Works Association.
- Crandell, D. (1998). Shop rates guide. American Public Works Association.
- Crandell, D. (Ed.) (1997-2000, Quarterly). Public works history. Public Works Historical Society.
- Crandell, D. (1997-2000, Monthly). Moments in public works history. APWA Reporter. American Public Works Association.
Select Professional Experience:
- Construction Management Association of America
- International Facility Management Association
- National Contract Management Association
- Society of American Military Engineers
- Project Management Institute