Areas of Expertise
- At-risk families
- Ph.D., Florida State University
- M.S., Purdue University
- B.S., Baldwin-Wallace University
Stress, Resources and Maternal-Adolescent Relationship Quality among an At-Risk Sample
- Claridge, A. M., Wojciak, A. S., Lettenberger-Klein, C. G., Pettigrew, H., McWey, L. M., & Chaviano, C. L. (2015). Reciprocal associations among maternal and child characteristics of at-risk families: A longitudinal actor-partner interdependence model. Journal of Marital and Family Therapy, 41, 308-323.
- Claridge, A. M., Lettenberger-Klein, C. G., Farineau, H., Wojciak, A. S., & McWey, L. M. (2014) Maternal history of victimization and adolescent behaviors: Protective function of relationship quality among at-risk mother-adolescent dyads. Journal of Family Violence, 29, 473-482.
- Lettenberger-Klein, C. G., Fish, J. N., & Hecker, L. L. (2013). Cultural competence when working with American Indian populations: A couple and family therapist perspective. The American Journal of Family Therapy, 41, 148-159.