Areas of Expertise:
- Research Methods
- Health Education
- EdD, Curriculum and Instruction, West Virginia University, Morgantown, WV
- MS, Physical Education , West Virginia University, Morgantown, WV
- BS, Health, Physical Education, and Safetym West Virginia University, Morgantown, WV
- A survey of knowledge and attitudes about HIV-AIDS among preservice education majors
Research Areas of Interest:
- Woods, R., Hess, R., Biddington, C., & Federico, M. (2020). Association of lean body mass to menopausal Symptoms: The study of women’s health across the nation. Women’s Midlife Health. 6(10). https://doi.org/10.1186/s40695-020-00058-9
- Biddington, C. (2011). Utilizing a learning management system for group projects. Academic Exchange Quarterly. (Winter), 11(4), 155-159.
- Biddington C, Wagner R, Lyles A, Brunner M. (2009). Athletic health care in Pennsylvania high schools. Pennsylvania Journal of Health, Physical Education, Recreation and Dance. (Winter), 79(1), 20-24.
- Biddington C. (2008). Teaching diversity awareness. Academic Exchange Quarterly. (Winter), 11(4), 71- 75.
- Weaver S, Biddington C, Roh J, Barnhart B. (2006). Dietary habits and nutritional knowledge of college athletes. Journal of Athletic Training. 41(suppl 2), S-37.
- Biddington C, Popovich M, Kupczyk N, Roh J. (2005). Certified athletic trainers’ management of emergencies. Journal of Sport Rehabilitation. 14(2), 185-194.
- Hamel V, Hess R, Biddington C, Kane R. (2004). Relationship between physical activity and balance in physically active and sedentary elders. Journal of Athletic Training. 39(suppl 2), S-39.
Select Professional Experience:
- California University of PA, Professor 2015 – present