Areas of Expertise:
- Estate Planning
- JD, Boston University School of Law, Boston, MA;
- Tax LL.M., Boston University School of Law, Boston, MA
- MBA, Cornell University, Ithaca, NY
- BA, English/Secondary Education/Theatre, SUNY Geneseo, Geneseo, NY
Research Areas of Interest:
- Financial Planning
- Estate Planning
Certifications and /or licenses:
- New York Bar License
- Massachusetts Bar License
- US Tax Court License
- Balduzzi, Brian M. & Kroll, Alan D. (2021). The improved power to plan: NY amends its power of attorney forms and laws. National Association of Estate Planners & Councils Journal of Estate & Tax Planning, 36.
- Balduzzi, Brian M., et al (2020). Investment location planning: Tax, estate and asset protection considerations. National Association of Estate Planners & Councils Journal of Estate & Tax Planning, 34.
- Balduzzi, Brian M. (2019). The first state is first again: Delaware's innovative new trust law provides an additional trust modification tool. American Bar Association Probate & Property, 34:01.
- Balduzzi, Brian M. (2019). Boys talking about The Boys in the Band: Reading Windsor and Obergefell decisions into commercial queer theatre. Journal of Law & Social Deviance, 18, 1.
- Balduzzi, Brian M. (2017). Tax reforms equity market: A historical and present analysis of tax reforms' effect on U.S. equity market. Cornell Business Journal, 4, 21.
Select Professional Experience:
- Private Client Services Attorney, Davis+Gilbert LLP
- Operational and Planning Innovation Manager, Wilmington Trust, NA
- Adjunct Professor, Caldwell University
- Adjunct Professor, University of the Cumberlands
- Adjunct Professor, Elizabethtown College
- Adjunct Professor, UC Riverside
- Adjunct Professor, Baruch College, CUNY
- Adjunct Professor, Indiana Wesleyan University