Areas of Expertise:
- Research Methods
- PhD, The Chicago School of Professional Psychology, Chicago, IL
- The Barriers, Fears, and Motivations Encountered by Women Leaders in Higher Education Leadership Roles
Research Areas of Interest:
- Higher Education
- Canadine, S., Rabas, A., Britt, J., & Carr, T. (2018). Teacher Preparation for Home-School Partnerships in an International School. The Journal of the Association for the Advancement of International Education, 45(125) p. 38-41.
- Rabas, A. Delic-Ovcina, L., Hardy, L., DeCastro Pecanha, V., Adu, P., Masson T., & Grimm, M. (2015). Ethnic identity, other-group orientation, and comfort with sharing one's ethnicity in an online graduate learning environment. Journal of Online Doctoral Education, 2(1) 21-37.
- Rabas, A. (2013). The Barriers, Fears and Motivations Encountered by Women Leaders in Higher Education Leadership Roles.
- Rabas, A. (2009). Effects of A Speed Stressor on Learning with Different S-R Mappings: Does A Learning Reversal Occur?
- Kim-Phuong L. Vu, Audrey Rabas, Richard Roberson: The Effects of Practice and Speed Stress with Different Stimulus-Response Mappings.HCI (8) 2009: 709-717.
Select Professional Experience:
- Member, Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs
- Member, Western Psychological Association
- Member, Phi Delta Gamma National Graduate Honor Society
- Member, Human Factors and Ergonomics Society
- Member, Psi Chi Honor Society