Earn your Master of Arts in Marriage and Family Therapy at NCUNorthcentral University is an accredited, nonproﬁt, online graduate school and an aﬃliate of JFK University. You can complete your degree program online by transferring to NCU. It’s a seamless way to continue your education and reach graduation day!
Accredited and convenientNCU’s master’s and PhD in Marriage and Family Therapy are COAMFTE and IACSTE accredited.* Additionally, the master’s program also meets the requirements for the Board of Behavioral Sciences (BBS) Licensure in California.
Per COAMFTE requirements, you’ll gain 500 client contact hours during your program, which can help you progress more quickly toward full, post-degree licensure. In some cases, JFK students may need to take extra courses to ensure their degree meets both the BBS and COAMFTE requirements. If you are required to take an extra course(s) beyond what is required in your current JFK degree plan, you will be oﬀered the course(s) at no cost.
- JFK University transfer students will receive 20% off the current NCU tuition rate, which is approximately 30% less than the current JFK University per course tuition rate
- All textbooks and course related materials are included in the NCU tuition & fee rate
- All JFK University courses will be accepted in transfer***
- All faculty in MFT programs are Marriage and Family Therapists and have doctoral degrees
- Students required to take courses beyond what is included in their current JFK University degree plan will be offered the courses at no cost
- Students receive two hours a week of virtual group supervision in groups of 8 or less during practicum and internship
- NCU’s Master’s and PhD MFT programs are Majority-Minority programs
- 90% of NCU MFT alumni pass the state or national licensing exam for Marriage and Family Therapy**
Majority-Minority ProgramsMAMFT Student Body (Click Here):
- 34% White/Non-Hispanic and 66% Minority and Other Ethnicity
- 68% Female and 32% Male or other
- 42% White/Non-Hispanic and 58% Minority and Other Ethnicity
- 78% Female and 22% Male
*The Master and PhD in Marriage and Family Therapy Programs at Northcentral University are accredited by the Commission on Accreditation for Marriage and Family Therapy Education (COAMFTE), 112 South Alfred Street, Alexandria, Virginia 22314, (703) 838-9808, firstname.lastname@example.org. **An academic advisor will work with you to see how credits will be applied.