Partners and Recognition
- NCU proudly partners with the American Business Women’s Association (ABWA)
- ACBSP Silver Achievement Award
- Master of Business Administration
- Master of Legal Studies
- Master of Science in Accounting
- Master of Human Resource Management
- Master of Public Administration
- Master of Science in Organizational Leadership
- Bachelor of Business Administration
You may have questions about graduate school. Our free Great Start resource can help!
Why Pursue an MBA?
by Dr. Richard C. Thompson, PhD
Professor, NCU School of Business & MBA Lead Faculty
The ultimate test of your education is what it does for you in the job market. When we talk to our advisory board, they expect anyone with a business degree to be able to communicate in today’s business environment, understand the breadth of the industry, help the company expand its markets, and deliver intelligent, research-based business solutions.
An MBA helps you get all this. It expands the fundamentals you learned on the job to make you ready to take the next step in your career.
With an MBA from NCU, you will get foundational business knowledge, but you also learn skills that align with what employers are looking for.