Attending the most flexible online university may be a virtual experience, but the benefits that come with your NCU student ID card couldn’t be more real:
- Discounts on computers, software and wireless service. To access NCU’s Student Technology Resource Center click and log on. There you’ll find deals from top names you know like Apple, Dell, Microsoft, Lenovo, Adobe, AT&T, T-Mobile and others.
- Access to an academic library provides an important resource for your study. Most university libraries allow any users to browse their collection, make photocopies and access online databases in-house at no cost. Some public-funded and private universities will issue a library card to a non-affiliated individual at a fee. Contact the university directly to determine their policy on library access.
- A directory of academic libraries by state can be found at http://www.lib-web.org/united-states/academic-libraries/. You can also search for libraries worldwide at http://www.lib-web.org/.
- Discounts of 15% and more at fashion retailers
Places That Offer Student Discounts* Student discounts are available for a variety of service and merchandise. While it's not possible to list every discount available, below is a representative sample. Students can also do an Internet search for "student discounts" to find even more:
- Discounts are available at entertainment venues like movie theaters, museums and popular restaurants like Pizza Hut, Subway and Burger King.
- Stores such as Best Buy, Club Monaco, Urban Outfitters, Limited, Juicy Couture, Apple, Microsoft, and more offer student discounts.
- Discounts of 15% and more are available from fashion retailers like J. Crew and Banana Republic and even from insurance companies, such as Farmers and Liberty Mutual.
- To find more retailers that offer student discounts, follow these links:
Have Questions? If you have questions about your student ID or should you need to replace it, contact the NCU Registrar’s Office at IDcard@ncu.edu or call 888-327-2877, ext. 8081 (A nominal fee of $15 will be assessed for replacement cards.) * Discounts and availability are subject to change and beyond the control of Northcentral University. Please check with individual merchants for their current student discount policies.