Student Grievance Contact Information

NCU encourages students to resolve complaints internally. The student may also file a complaint with their respective state of residence. The contact information to file a complaint with the states is listed below:

Alabama Alabama Department of Postsecondary Education

Alaska Alaska Commission on Postsecondary Education

Arizona Arizona State Board for Private Postsecondary Education

Arkansas Arkansas Higher Education Coordinating Board

California Bureau for Private Postsecondary Education

Colorado Colorado Department of Higher Education

Connecticut Connecticut Office of Higher Education

Delaware Delaware Higher Education Office

District of Columbia District of Columbia Office of the State Superintendent of Education

Florida Commission for Independent Education

Georgia Nonpublic Postsecondary Education Commission

Hawaii Department of Commerce and Consumer Affairs

Idaho Idaho State Board of Education

Illinois Illinois Board of Higher Education

Indiana Indiana Commission for Higher Education

Iowa Iowa College Student Aid Commission

Kansas Kansas Board of Regents
The Board’s address is 1000 S.W. Jackson, Ste. 520, Topeka, KS 66612.

Kentucky Kentucky Council on Postsecondary Education

Louisiana Louisiana Board of Regents

Maine Maine Department of Education

Maryland Maryland Higher Education Commission

Massachusetts Massachusetts Department of Higher Education

Michigan Michigan Department of Licensing and Regulatory Affairs

Minnesota Minnesota Office of Higher Education

Mississippi Mississippi Commission on College Accreditation

Missouri Missouri Department of Higher Education

Montana Montana University System

Nebraska Nebraska Attorney General
Consumer Protection Division

Nevada Nevada Commission on Postsecondary Education

New Hampshire New Hampshire Division of Higher Education

New Jersey New Jersey Division of Consumer Affairs

New Mexico New Mexico Higher Education Department
The Department’s address is: 2048 Galisteo Street, Santa Fe, NM 87505-2100, Telephone: (505) 476-8400, Web site:

New York New York State Education Department
Office of College and University Evaluation

North Carolina University of North Carolina

North Dakota North Dakota State Board of Higher Education

Ohio Ohio Board of Regents

Oklahoma Oklahoma State Regents for Higher Education

Oregon Oregon Office of Degree Authorization

Pennsylvania Pennsylvania Department of Education

Rhode Island Rhode Island Board of Governors for Higher Education

South Carolina South Carolina Commission on Higher Education 

South Dakota South Dakota Board of Regents

Tennessee Tennessee Higher Education Commission

Texas Texas Higher Education Coordinating Board$ext.ViewTAC?tac_view=5&ti=19&pt=1&ch=1&sch=E&rl=Y

Utah Utah Division of Consumer Protection

Vermont Vermont Agency of Education

Virginia State Council of Higher Education for Virginia

Washington Washington Student Achievement Council

West Virginia West Virginia Higher Education Policy Commission

Wisconsin Wisconsin Educational Approval Board

Wyoming Wyoming Department of Education
Private School Licensing

Request Information