Northcentral University now offers Certified Electronic Diplomas and Certificates (Certified Electronic Diplomas/CeCertificate)!
NOTE: Certified Electronic Diplomas are only available for conferral dates beginning February 2021.
You will receive an email with a link to download your credential when it is available from our trusted partner, CeCredentialTrust. If you need to request a new download link, please use the CeCredential Trust site to Resend the link.
More Than A Paper Credential
- An official, secure and verifiable PDF version of your accomplishment!
Different From A Transcript
- Unlimited sharing with family, friends, employers and social media. Proof of education with only the important details.
- Simple for employers to read and understand.
Better Than An eDiploma
- Each credential provides a unique 12-digit CeDiD*.
- The CeDiD allows for instant proof of your accomplishment using Validation Services.
Enhances Your Resume
- Expedite the verification process by providing your CeDiD and validation URL on your resume.
*CeDiD (Certified Electronic Document Identifier)
- Each Certified Electronic Diploma and/or CeCertificate can be independently validated here by future employers, State Government Licensing Agencies and any other entity that wishes to validate your achievement.
- The document is digitally signed and encrypted, providing greater trust and acceptance.
- For security reasons, the electronic credential cannot be printed.
For additional information about the Certified Electronic Credential features, trademarks and patents, please visit cecredentialtrust.com.