With Karen Whitney, Chief Operating and Financial Officer, National Education Partners
Over the course of 5 days, National Education Partners transitioned 400+ employees from the office to remote work. Here is how they did it.
Creating Support Resources
- We created a central place on our Intranet that includes all Communications as well as technical support information.
- We reminded employees of ways to interact with Human Resources for FMLA, ADA and policy related questions.
- We shared the Emergency Closure phone number that would include necessary information.
- We reminded employees of our HR benefit of the Employee Assistance Program.
- We reminded employees how IT Support questions should be routed. We have monitored the questions and provided additional tips based upon questions.
- We filmed a video from our leaders talking about their tips for a remote work environment.
10 Success Tips for Working Remotely
- Stay calm
- Build a stress-free zone
- Get up
- Get some fresh air
- Set up a place *not* to go
- Get ready
- Close the door
- Create routines
- Stay connected
- Don't forget about security