Master of Arts in Psychology
Don't Put your future off any longer
NCU offers weekly course starts
Northcentral University’s Master of Arts in Psychology program will help you deepen your ability to analyze psychological principles and apply them in your area of specialization and the field of psychology in general. In NCU’s online psychology master’s programs, you will be expected to think critically and apply your problem-solving and creative thinking skills to problems to behavioral, emotional and cognitive processes, while adhering to ethical principles in research and academics — while gaining a wealth of experience from your mentoring professors.
No other university can match NCU’s uniquely flexible approach to earning your master’s degree in psychology online, which includes weekly course starts to fit your schedule. Featuring NCU’s mentoring approach, you’ll experience one-to-one, individualized interaction with our professionally-seasoned professors, all of whom hold doctoral degrees. NCU’s online psychology masters program has no GRE or GMAT exam requirement, which can be time-consuming and costly.
NCU is perfect for the independent, self-motivated student who seeks a world-class education. No matter where you live, by enrolling to earn your master’s degree in psychology online at NCU, you’ll join a vast network of professionals who are making a difference around the world.
James Billings, PhD, Dean, School of Social & Behavioral Sciences (SSBS)
“Northcentral University’s Master of Arts in Psychology degree is one that has been designed to be engaged primarily online and provide you with solid knowledge and insight regarding human behavior. Depending on your chosen specialization, skills, work experience and interests, an MA in Psychology from NCU can help you qualify for a variety of highly skilled careers in the field of psychology.”
Built around you.
- Weekly course starts to fit your busy schedule
- All coursework is online for your masters's in psychology so you can pursue your degree anytime, anywhere
- No residency requirements; no need to travel to a physical campus
- 33-credit program
Courses are taught by professors, who all hold doctoral degrees, so you learn from seasoned professionals in your field of study.
- WASC accredited; the same regional accreditation as other prestigious institutions in America
- One-to-one mentoring approach where professors focus on you
- Excellent university resources to support your success now and in the future
NCU is perfect for self-starters like you.
- No group classes or projects to interfere with your schedule
- You determine your schedule
At NCU, online psychology master’s programs are designed to make earning your degree possible despite life’s challenges. At NCU, your pace and growth aren’t dictated by anyone else; they’re dictated by you.
Contact us today and let us help you achieve your career goals with a master’s degree in psychology online from Northcentral University!
* Northcentral University currently offers online psychology master’s programs in four marketable specializations.