Doctorate of Marriage and Family Therapy
Earn a Doctorate of Marriage and Family Therapy Online
Northcentral University is dedicated to developing innovative and leading-edge industry programs for our students. Our new Doctorate of Marriage and Family Therapy (DMFT) is a challenging, yet fulfilling, in-depth degree program designed to meet your own unique professional and personal goals.
The DMFT is a 60-credit doctoral program designed to provide master’s-level clinicians with skills in program development, program evaluation, grant writing, clinical practice, clinical supervision, and applied research.
No other university can match NCU’s uniquely flexible approach to earning this doctoral degree online, which includes weekly course starts to fit your schedule. Featuring our mentoring approach to learning in a class size of one, you’ll experience one-to-one, individualized interaction with our professionally seasoned, all-doctoral faculty. This DMFT program has no entrance exam requirements, which can be time-consuming and costly. NCU’s independent study approach is designed for the self-motivated student who seeks a higher degree in their educational journey. By enrolling to earn your DMFT online at NCU, you’ll join a vast network of professionals who are making a difference around the globe.
James Billings, PhD, Dean, School of Social & Behavioral Sciences (SSBS)
Built around you.
- Weekly course starts to fit your busy schedule
- Marriage & Family Sciences courses are primarily online, however, practicum/internships/clinical supervision activities include traditional engagement in the communities in which our students live
- No residency requirements; no need to travel to a physical campus
- No entrance exams; only your transcripts are required
- 60-credit program
All courses are taught by our 100% doctoral faculty so you learn from seasoned professionals in your field of study.
- WASC regional accreditation; the same accreditation as other prestigious institutions in America
- One-to-one mentoring approach where professors focus on you
- Excellent university resources to support your success now and in the future
NCU is designed for self-starters like you.
- No group classes or projects to interfere with your schedule
- You determine your schedule
Northcentral University’s online doctoral programs were developed to make earning your DMFT possible around your schedule. At NCU, your pace and growth are not dictated by other students, they are dictated by you.
Contact us today and let us help you achieve your career goals with a Northcentral University DMFT!