Post-Master's Certificate in Education
Don't Put your future off any longer
NCU offers weekly course starts
If you’ve earned your Master in Education degree, then post-master’s certificates from Northcentral University may move you past the head of the class. NCU’s Post-Master’s Certificate in Education are designed to help you focus and develop your skills sets and knowledge in a particular area of education beyond the master’s degree level, without the need for a dissertation. In this Post-Master’s Certificate in Education program, you will not only enhance your understanding of major theories and practices in your specialty, but you will be challenged to think critically about the topics covered with the goal of applying what you learn to your profession — all while gaining a wealth of experience from your mentoring professors.
No other university can match Northcentral University’s uniquely flexible approach to earning an online post-master’s certificate in education, which includes weekly course starts to fit your schedule. Featuring NCU’s mentoring approach, you’ll experience one-to-one, individualized interaction with our professionally-seasoned professors, all of whom hold doctoral degrees.
NCU is designed for the independent, self-motivated student who seeks a world-class education. No matter where you live, by furthering your education with post-master's certificates online at Northcentral, you’ll join a vast network of professionals who are making a difference around the world.
Rebecca Wardlow, EdD, Dean, School of Education
“The field of education is incredibly diverse and you may stand to gain an edge if you advance your education to further define your niche. Earning a post-master’s certificate at Northcentral University is a great way to focus your own education and refine your skills to you set yourself apart from other educators and administrators, without the commitment of gaining a doctorate.”
Built around you.
- Weekly course starts to fit your busy schedule
- Coursework for NCU’s Post-Master’s Certificates in Education is online so you can pursue your education anytime, anywhere
- No residency requirements; no need to travel to a physical campus
- No entrance exams; only your transcripts are required
Courses are taught by professors, who all hold doctoral degrees, so you learn from seasoned professionals in your field of study.
- WASC accredited; the same regional accreditation as other prestigious institutions in America
- One-to-one mentoring approach where professors focus on you
- Excellent university resources to support your success now and in the future
NCU is designed for self-starters like you.
- No group classes or projects to interfere with your schedule
- You determine your schedule
Northcentral University’s Post-Master’s Certificates in Education are designed to make earning your degree possible despite life’s challenges. At NCU, your pace and growth aren’t dictated by anyone else; they’re dictated by you.
Contact us today and let us help you achieve your career goals in education with post-master’s certificates from NCU!
* Northcentral University currently offers post-master’s certificates in education in 13 areas of specialization.