Master of Education
Don't Put your future off any longer
NCU offers weekly course starts
Northcentral University’s online Master of Education (MEd) program prepares you for increased leadership responsibilities in PK-12 and higher education. Throughout our online MEd program, you will develop the knowledge and skills to effectively analyze and address educational issues within your area of specialization. The online Master of Education program at NCU will teach you how to apply education leadership principles to real-world problems through professionally relevant case studies — all while gaining a wealth of experience from your mentoring professors.
No other online MEd program can match Northcentral University’s uniquely flexible approach, which includes weekly course starts to fit your schedule. Featuring NCU’s mentoring approach, you’ll experience one-to-one, individualized interaction with our professionally-seasoned professors, all of whom hold doctoral degrees. The NCU online Master of Education has no GRE or GMAT exam requirement, which can be time-consuming and costly.
NCU is designed for the independent, self-motivated student who seeks a world-class education. No matter where you live, by enrolling in our online Master of Education program at Northcentral, you’ll join a vast network of professionals who are making a difference around the world.
Rebecca Wardlow, EdD, Dean, School of Education
“Have you ever been in an institution where you recognized an opportunity for improvement in your organization or its policies, but felt you lacked the authority or education to support your ideas? NCU’s Master of Education degree provides the knowledge and understanding it takes to lead your education team to greater achievement and can help prepare you for additional responsibilities in your education career.”
Built around you.
- Weekly course starts to fit your busy schedule
- The coursework for this MEd is online so you can pursue your degree anytime, anywhere
- No residency requirements; no need to travel to a physical campus
- No entrance exams; only your transcripts are required
Courses are taught by professors, who all hold doctoral degrees, so you learn from seasoned professionals in your field of study.
- WASC accredited; the same regional accreditation as other prestigious institutions in America
- One-to-one mentoring approach where professors focus on you
- Excellent university resources to support your success now and in the future
NCU is designed for self-starters like you.
- No group classes or projects to interfere with your schedule
- You determine your schedule
Northcentral University’s online MEd program is designed to make earning your degree possible despite life’s challenges. At NCU, your pace and growth aren’t dictated by anyone else; they’re dictated by you.
Contact us today and let us help you achieve your career goals with an online Master of Education degree from Northcentral University!
* Northcentral University currently offers Master of Education programs in 19 distinct areas of specialization. Students are should check with their state and districts regarding local licensure requirements and applicability of our programs.