Education Specialist Degree
Don't Put your future off any longer
NCU offers weekly course starts
Northcentral University’s Education Specialist (EdS) program was designed to provide those who want to know more about a certain subject within education, but do not need a doctorate. If you are looking for an education specialist program like this, our online program gives you the opportunity to develop the same specialized knowledge that you would find in NCU’s EdD program, but without the requirement to write a dissertation.
No other education specialist program can match Northcentral University’s uniquely flexible, online approach, which includes weekly course starts to fit your schedule. Featuring NCU’s mentoring approach, you’ll experience one-to-one, individualized interaction with our professionally-seasoned professors, all of whom hold doctoral degrees. The NCU education specialist programs have no GRE or GMAT exam requirement, which can be time-consuming and costly.
NCU is designed for the independent, self-motivated student who seeks a world-class education. No matter where you live, by choosing the Education Specialist degree programs online at Northcentral, you’ll join a vast network of professionals who are making a difference around the world.
Rebecca Wardlow, EdD, Dean, School of Education
“NCU’s Education Specialist program allows you to achieve a post-master’s applied degree in one of 12 specializations to help you gain the knowledge and skills to be competitive as a specialist in your field. If you are a K-12 education professional seeking to develop additional skills and expand your knowledge beyond the master’s degree level — Northcentral University’s EdS degree program is a great option for you.”
Built around you.
- Weekly course starts to fit your busy schedule
- The coursework fork this Education Specialist degree program is online so you can pursue your degree anytime, anywhere
- No residency requirements; no need to travel to a physical campus
- No entrance exams; only your transcripts are required
Courses are taught by professors, who all hold doctoral degrees, so you learn from seasoned professionals in your field of study.
- WASC accredited; the same regional accreditation as other prestigious institutions in America
- One-to-one mentoring approach where professors focus on you
- Excellent university resources to support your success now and in the future
NCU is designed for self-starters like you.
- No group classes or projects to interfere with your schedule
- You determine your schedule
Northcentral University’s online Education Specialist program is designed to make earning your degree possible despite life’s challenges. At NCU, your pace and growth aren’t dictated by anyone else; they’re dictated by you.
Contact us today and let us help you achieve your career goals with an Education Specialist program degree from Northcentral University!
* Northcentral University currently offers Education Specialist programs in 12 distinct areas of specialization. Students are strongly recommended to check with their state and districts regarding local licensure requirements and applicability of our programs.