Doctor of Education
Don't Put your future off any longer
NCU offers weekly course starts
Northcentral University’s Doctor of Education (EdD) program was designed to provide you with the opportunity to earn a doctoral degree that will help you apply what you learn to your current field. The Doctor of Education online program emphasizes the application of theoretical knowledge to advance practice in the field of education — all while you gain a wealth of experience from your mentoring professors.
No other Doctor of Education online can match Northcentral University’s uniquely flexible approach, which includes weekly course starts to fit your schedule. Featuring NCU’s mentoring approach, you’ll experience one-to-one, individualized interaction with our professionally-seasoned professors, all of whom hold doctoral degrees. The NCU EdD program online has no GRE or GMAT exam requirement, which can be time-consuming and costly.
NCU is designed for the independent, self-motivated student who seeks a world-class education. No matter where you live, by enrolling to earn your Doctor of Education online at Northcentral, you’ll join a vast network of professionals who are making a difference around the world.
NCU is designed for the independent, self-motivated student who seeks a world-class education. No matter where you live, by enrolling in our online bachelor of education programs at Northcentral, you’ll join a vast network of professionals who are making a difference around the world.
Rebecca Wardlow, EdD, Dean, School of Education
“NCU’s Doctor of Education is an applied doctoral degree that emphasizes the application of theoretical knowledge to advance practice in the field of education. For this reason, the online EdD degree program at Northcentral University is a great option for education professionals who already have leadership responsibilities in various areas of education, including colleges, PK-12 schools, proprietary organizations, private and public businesses, or the military.”
Built around you.
- Weekly course starts to fit your busy schedule
- All coursework is online for thisDoctor of Education is online so you can pursue your degree anytime, anywhere
- No residency requirements; no need to travel to a physical campus
- No entrance exams; only your transcripts are required
Courses are taught by professors, who all hold doctoral degrees, so you learn from seasoned professionals in your field of study.
- WASC accredited; the same regional accreditation as other prestigious institutions in America
- One-to-one mentoring approach where professors focus on you
- Excellent university resources to support your success now and in the future
NCU is designed for self-starters like you.
- No group classes or projects to interfere with your schedule
- You determine your schedule
Northcentral University’s EdD programs online are designed to make earning your degree possible despite life’s challenges. At NCU, your pace and growth aren’t dictated by anyone else; they’re dictated by you.
Contact us today and let us help you achieve your career goals with a Doctor of Education online degree from Northcentral University!
* Northcentral University currently offers Doctor of Education online programs in 13 specializations.