Doctor of Philosophy in Business Administration
Don't Put your future off any longer
NCU offers weekly course starts
Northcentral University’s Doctor of Philosophy in Business Administration (PhD) program provides high-level training for senior leadership positions, with an opportunity to acquire the skills to meet the greatest challenges in today’s business world. In NCU’s online PhD for business, you’ll focus on research-based leadership strategies, refine your existing knowledge and delve into emerging technologies, while gaining a wealth of experience from your mentoring professors.
No other university can match Northcentral University’s uniquely flexible approach to earning an online business PhD, which includes weekly course starts to fit your schedule. Featuring NCU’s mentoring approach, you’ll experience one-to-one, individualized interaction with our professionally-seasoned, 100% doctoral faculty. The NCU online PhD program in Business Administration has no GRE or GMAT exam requirement, which can be time-consuming and costly.
NCU is perfect for the independent, self-motivated student who seeks a world-class education. No matter where you live, by enrolling to earn your online doctorate in business administration at NCU, you’ll join a vast network of professionals who are making a difference around the world.
Javier Medina, PhD BA (candidate)
The academic rigor and writing required by NCU helped U.S. Navy officer Javier Medina advance his written communication skills to the point that his supervisor now counts on him to review all contracts, administrative messages and instructions generated within the department. Medina thanks Dr. Kelly Grattan, an NCU professor and mentor, who has gone above and beyond to encourage him to develop his academic writing. “Her focus was not in providing a grade, but rather ensuring that I had received the feedback necessary to meet the course requirement, and to take that knowledge through my academic journey.”
Built around you.
- Weekly course starts to fit your busy schedule
- 100% online PhD in business so you can pursue your degree anytime, anywhere
- No residency requirements; no need to travel to a physical campus
- No entrance exams; only your transcripts are required
- 60-63 credit program
All courses are taught by our 100% doctoral faculty so you learn from seasoned professionals in your field of study.
- WASC accredited; the same regional accreditation as other prestigious institutions in America
- ACBSP accredited, which assures you of this program’s high quality
- One-to-one mentoring approach where professors focus on you
- Excellent university resources to support your success now and in the future
NCU is perfect for self-starters like you.
- No group classes or projects to interfere with your schedule
- You determine your schedule
Northcentral University’s online PhD for business programs are designed to make earning your degree possible despite life’s challenges. At NCU, your pace and growth aren’t dictated by anyone else; they’re dictated by you.
Contact us today and let us help you achieve your career goals with an online business PhD from Northcentral University!
* Northcentral University currently offers online Phd programs for business in 17 specializations.
The Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP) promotes continuous improvement and recognizes excellence in the accreditation of business education programs around the world. We are proud to have our online PhD program be so recognized.
- ACBSP Initial Accreditation Report 2007
- ACBSP Quality Assurance Report 2008
- ACBSP Quality Assurance Report 2011
- ACBSP Quality Assurance Report 2013