Doctor of Business Administration
Don't put your future off any longer
NCU offers weekly course starts
Northcentral University’s Doctor of Business Administration (DBA) online degree offers high-level training for senior leadership positions, with an emphasis on the application of research as a means for developing strategies and tactics for solving organizational problems, as well as creating and executing solutions that are effective and ethical. You will refine your knowledge and explore emerging business technologies, while vicariously gaining real-world experience from your mentoring professors.
No other university can match Northcentral University’s uniquely flexible approach to earning online DBA programs, which includes weekly course starts to fit your schedule. Featuring NCU’s mentoring approach, you’ll experience one-to-one, individualized interaction with our professionally-seasoned, 100% doctoral faculty. NCU’s online DBA has no GRE or GMAT exam requirement, which can be time-consuming and costly.
NCU is perfect for the independent, self-motivated student who seeks a world-class education. No matter where you live, by enrolling to earn NCU’s Doctor of Business Administration online, you’ll join a vast network of professionals who are making a difference around the world.
Peter Bemski, PhD, Dean
School of Business & Technology Management: According to Peter Bemski, the Doctor of Business Administration Degree (DBA) is fast becoming the MBA of the new millennium. "In many areas of specialization, the traditional Master’s of Business Administration degree is no longer the final stage of study,” Dr. Bemski explained. "The amount of information to learn in specific subject areas has become so great that a doctorate is required for mastery of the field.”
Built around you.
- Doctor of Business Administration online so you can pursue your degree anytime, anywhere
- Weekly course starts to fit your busy schedule
- No residency requirements; no need to travel to a physical campus
- No entrance exams; only your transcripts are required
- 54-credit program
All courses are taught by our 100% doctoral faculty so you learn from seasoned professionals in your field of study.
- WASC accredited; the same regional accreditation as other prestigious institutions in America
- ACBSP accredited, which assures you of this program’s high quality
- One-to-one mentoring approach where professors focus on you
- Excellent university resources to support your success now and in the future
NCU is perfect for self-starters like you.
- No group classes or projects to interfere with your schedule
- You determine your schedule
Northcentral University’s online DBA programs are designed to make earning your degree possible despite life’s challenges. At NCU, your pace and growth aren’t dictated by anyone else; they’re dictated by you.
Contact us today and let us help you achieve your career goals by earning your Doctor of Business Administration online from Northcentral University!
* Northcentral University currently offers online DBA programs for business in 18 specializations.
The Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP) promotes continuous improvement and recognizes excellence in the accreditation of business education programs around the world. We are proud to have our online DBA program be so recognized.