Northcentral University strives to enable students to make informed choices about their academic program selection by making disclosures to prospective students in a clear, timely, and meaningful way. Please see below for important definitions before clicking on your program of interest.
Tuition: This number is calculated based on the total number of credits in the program, the number of credits per course and the base cost per course tuition rate (total credits / credits per course x base cost per course rate). Actual tuition paid will vary depending on transfer credits accepted, scholarship eligibility, acceptance track (if applicable) and if additional courses are needed outside of the standard program.
Time to Completion: The listed time to completion reflects the experience of recent graduates who may have entered under different program requirements. Changes in areas of course length, attendance requirements, and acceptance tracks for certain programs will influence this number in future calculations.
The Dean's preferred schedule will give students who enter an NCU program today a better estimate of what they can expect in terms of program completion times. Please note, however, that time to completion varies depending on the pace in which a student completes courses and the number of transfer credits accepted. Most Northcentral University students are working adults who must balance their education with their professional and personal commitments. As a result, they work closely with their academic advisors to develop a program schedule that best fits their individual needs and completion goals. NCU makes no promises as to the exact date of completion.
To find the number of months it could take to finish the degree if the Dean’s preferred schedule is followed, please see “Additional Information” at the bottom of the disclosure for your program of interest.
School of Business and Technology Management
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
- Post-Baccalaureate Business Certificates
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Post-Master's Business Certificates
- Doctor of Business Administration (DBA)
- Doctor of Philosophy in Business Administration (PhD-BA)
School of Education
- Bachelor of Education (BEd)
- Post-Baccalaureate Education Certificates
- Master of Education (MEd)
- Post-Master's Education Certificates
- Doctor of Education (EdD)
- Education Specialist (EdS)
- Doctor of Philosophy in Education (PhD-Ed)
School of Psychology
- Bachelor of Psychology (BAPSY)
- Post-Baccalaureate Psychology Certificates
- Master of Psychology (MAPSY)
- Post-Master's Psychology Certificates
- Doctor of Philosophy in Psychology (PhD-PSY)
School of Marriage and Family Sciences