Career Fair at Northcentral University
Date: Saturday, December 14, 2013
Time: 10:00 am – 2:00 pm
Address: 8667 E. Hartford Drive, Scottsdale, AZ 85255
Who We Are:
Northcentral University is a global leader in online graduate education with students, alumni, and faculty in over 50 countries around the world. Working professionals have the opportunity to earn a U.S. regionally accredited graduate degree in the areas of business, education, psychology and marriage and family therapy, while working One-to-One with our 100% doctoral faculty via advanced delivery modalities. NCU is committed to helping students achieve academically and become valuable contributors to their communities and within their professions.
With administrative offices in Prescott Valley and Scottsdale, Arizona, as well as team members spread throughout the globe, NCU is an excellent choice for professionals around the world who share our passion for excellence. We envision growth trends to continue, and eagerly seek highly credentialed and enthusiastic individuals to join our team.
What We Are Looking For:
NCU is growing! We are currently seeking dynamic individuals to become part of our Admissions team as Associate Enrollment Advisors.
The Associate Enrollment Advisor is responsible for recruitment communications directed toward prospective students. This position is also responsible for assisting prospective students in the decision-making process relative to the academic, schedule, time, motivation, and cost benefits of attending NCU.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Works lead flow via telephone or email based upon direct recruitment activities.
- Builds rapport with prospective Learners and assists with the initial portion of the application process.
- Tracks and journals communications accordingly.
- Facilitates the “Inquiry to Candidate” admissions process.
- Reviews and researches Northcentral degree programs and policies to ensure clear and updated information is being provided to prospective Learners.
- Communicates effectively with prospective Learners so as to determine what is being sought regarding educational goals and whether Northcentral can adequately meet those goals.
- Works with one or more mentors to consistently improve skills.
- Passes all assessments related to required training.
- Maintains high level of customer service at all times.
- Maintains a positive working attitude and provides help to other team members, as needed.
- Ability to stay organized, multi-task, and prioritize.
- Ability to remain goal-oriented and exceed goals while working in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to use and facilitate online communication using email and/or other technology-based communication media.
- Ability to use a variety of hardware and software, including flow charts, data base management, web platforms, spreadsheets, and specialty applications.
- Ability to work well in a team environment.
- Ability to handle questions regarding various aspects of the enrollment process, including but not limited to scholarships, financial aid, etc.
- Ability to perform as an effective teammate within the Admissions department and in cross-functional teams. Ability to problem-solve. Ability to understand and interpret the needs of prospective Learners.
Education and Experience:
- Associate’s degree from a two-year college or technical school plus six (6) months experience in enrollment advising in a collegial setting preferred
- Proficiency in the use of the Internet
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Call center experience preferred
- Driven and self-motivated
- Education sales experience preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Detail oriented
- All skills, abilities and education will be considered for minimum qualifications
What We Offer:
In addition to excellent earning potential and a comprehensive benefits package—including medical, dental, vision, 401K, paid holidays and PTO—Northcentral University supports the professional growth of its team members through education benefits, growth opportunities and room for advancement.
Are you ready to take advantage of this exciting opportunity to join a growing team of passionate individuals who work together to change lives through higher education? Apply today!
What To Do to Apply and Join the Career Fair:
- Apply online at https://www.appone.com/MainInfoReq.asp?R_ID=680219
(Applications will also be available at the Career Fair as well, however it is preferred that you apply online in advance.)
- Come to the Career Fair in professional attire
- Bring a copy of 3-5 professional references and several copies of your resumé