William (Bill) Northey, PhD
Areas of Expertise:
- Research Methods and Program Evaluation
- Behavioral Health Services Research
- Information Systems and Data Management
- Community-Based Behavioral Health Services
- Implementation of Evidence-Based Models
- Workforce, Competency, & Organizational Development
- Treatment Adherence
- Strategic Family Therapy
- Substance Abuse Treatment & Supervision
- Family Psychoeducation
- Motivational Interviewing
- Ph.D., Kansas State University
- M.S., University of Maryland
- B.S., University of Delaware
- LMFT, Delaware
- LCMFT, Maryland
The use of presumptive realities in the treatment of incarcerated juveniles adjudicated on sexual offenses: A grounded theory study.
- “Ecosystemic Structural Family Therapy,” Journal of Contemporary Family Therapy (In Press)
- “Competency, common ground, and challenges: Response to the development of systemic therapy competencies for the UK’,” Journal of Family Therapy (2011)
- “The legitimization of marriage and family therapy in the United States: Implications for international recognition,” Journal of Family Psychotherapy (2009)
Selected Professional Experience:
- Chief of Clinical Innovation, Connections Community Support Programs, Inc.
- Visiting Associate Professor, Drexel University, Department of Couple and Family Therapy.
- Chief Executive Officer, Q3 Analytics & Consulting, LLC.
- President, Delaware Board of Mental Health and Chemical Dependency Professionals.
- Board of Assessors, Journal of Family Therapy
- Research Editor, Family Therapy Magazine
- Managing Editor, Effectiveness Research in Marriage and Family Therapy