John Orlando, PhD
Areas of Expertise:
- Faculty development
- Teaching with technology
- Ph.D., University of Wisconsin
- M.A., Norwich University
- B.S., University of Wisconsin—Madison
Freedom and morality: a Sartrean perspective
- “Online Learning 2.0,” column in Online Classroom Newsletter
- “Harnessing the Power of Social Media in Disaster Response,” Continuity Insights (2010)
Selected Professional Experience:
- Program Director, online Master of Science in Business Continuity Management, Norwich University.
- Program Director, online Master of Science in Information Assurance, Norwich University.
- eLearning Director, National Life Group
- Senior Program Developer, University of Vermont