Jeannette Lovern, PhD
Areas of Expertise • Assessment Development, Evaluation, and Statistical Analysis
• Praxis I and II Preparation
• Regional Accreditation and NCATE
• Multicultural Education
• Technology and Online Education
• Educational Psychology
Education • Ph.D., Capella University
• M.L.S., University of Oklahoma
• B.S., Northeast Missouri State (Now Truman State University)
Black male high school teachers in Missouri high schools: a real minority
• Textbook: Practical Assessment for 21st-Century Classrooms (2011). Boston: Pearson Custom.
• Workbook: Statistical measures in real-life educational settings. (1st edition—2009; 2nd edition—2011). Boston: Pearson Custom.
• Test Prep Guides:
Train-Your-Brain Guide to the Praxis I Reading: A Four-Week Self Directed Course (2012). Boston: Pearson Custom.
Train-Your-Brain Guide to the Praxis I Math: A Four-Week Self Directed Course (2012). Boston: Pearson Custom.
Train-Your-Brain Guide to the Praxis I Writing: A Four-Week Self Directed Course (2012). Boston: Pearson Custom.
• Associate Professor, Curriculum and Instruction, College of Education – Eastern Kentucky University
• Associate Professor of Education - University of the Virgin Islands, St. Croix
• Assistant Professor of Education – Lane College
• Graduate Instructor/Thesis Advisor – William Woods University